Thursday, April 2, 2009

THE GOLDEN HORDE - LIVE AT EUROROCK FESTIVAL, HOLLAND 1989

The Golden Horde - Live At Eurorock Festival, Holland 1989
Dublin, 1989, Unreleased, Taped From the Radio!

Absolutely fucking fantastic live show by The Golden Horde I race graciously passed on. recorded off the radio in 1989 and ripped to mp3. I only have heard The Golden Horde since I started doing this blog and to be honest they are fast becoming one of my regular plays. The quality on this is excellent so if you enjoy anthemic, menancing, victorious, rock n fuckin roll you should download, the songs Stick With Me and Fiona are worth it on their own. Thanks to D. for the rip.

5 comments:

  1. Underrated band definitely... they're kind of brushed to the side as a credible Irish punk band because of the U2 crony/Mother Records connection but the recorded legacy more than speaks for itself.... Their final album THE GOLDEN HORDE is a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey

    any one got pointers to more golden horde stuff ?

    be much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW the track listed as 'Unknown' is Rorscach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have this on cassette, that I recorded off the radio. Was gonna rip it to my computer, but realised the quality is shite. Definitely going to grab this, Faster! Quicker!

    ReplyDelete